Saturday, January 21, 2012

Create Daily - New Projects

Well, I've managed to keep up with another week and a half of Create Daily prompts.  This is Day 12 - Arrange a Collection.  Thankfully, Alisa inserts some easy prompts that don't require drawing or painting.

Day 13 - Channel Your Inner Picasso

Day 14 - Go Organic
Grasses from my yard.  Seed pods from Cheryl & Ron's yard.

Day 15 - Take a Self-Portrait
Thanks to this prompt I started playing with Picasa's Collage feature.

Day 16 - Turn Your Words into Art
The inspiration for this was from a L'Occitane bag that Kass gave me.

Day 17 - Decorate Rocks
Rock from Johnny Carino's parking lot.

Day 18 - Document & Dissect Inspiration

Day 19 - Share Your Creativity
Creating notecards.

Day 20 - Limit Yourself
I limited myself to four crayons, a Micron pen, and a pencil.

We've got 10 more days left in the class.  I'm looking forward to seeing
what else Alisa comes up with for her prompts.


No comments: