Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fun with Sharpies


Who knew that playing with a $3 Sharpie could be so much fun!  Drawing upon ideas from Alisa Burke's newest online class, Create Daily Holiday Edition, I've been in right brain bliss for hours this morning.  I don't know what chemicals my brain releases when I start playing around with creative stuff but it's a real mood changer.

It also got me from the breakfast table to the craft table.    Good thing, since I was in real danger of  major calorie overload.  So easy to do on a lazy Sunday morning.


Along with the glass items I found at Laverty's I also picked up some old Christmas ornaments.  All are perfect for doodling with the new oil based Sharpie pen.


Extra river rocks found in my garage work well, too.


Back to the playground!

2 comments:

Suzanne Baldon said...

What total fun, Brenda!
Suz ��

Karen Crisp said...

Those are wonderful designs and a beautiful end result on such a fun project! Thanks for sharing!