Saturday, June 8, 2013

There's Just No Excuse . . .

for not keeping this space neat and organized.

This is clutter and delayed decision making from four years ago when I moved into this house.

There is no excuse for it because:

1. I had cabinets built so that I could put away the clutter.

2. I'm not working so I have the ability to take time to clean up.

3. There are Goodwill and Salvation Army donation drop off sites within minutes of my house.

4. The weather in Texas is mild.  I also have ceiling fans in the garage.  I can clean and organize the garage almost any day of the year.

So, today became the day I decided to make some decisions, purge some of the excess, and 
clean the garage!
The "reveal" as they say.
The peg board and Shop Vac got a good work out.
As did the trash can and the Salvation Army drop off site.

Thank you to my three friends, who are moving, for the inspiration to get my house in order.

Now, it's back to purging and cleaning the closets, cupboards, and drawers inside the house. . . . .  As they say, "it's a process, not an event."


No comments: