Saturday, December 3, 2011

AARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technology!@#!!!!!!!

Trying to clean up my photo files I merrily deleted many photos 
that I've used in this blog, thinking that I was only deleting
them from my computer photo files.

Wrong!!!!!
As my sister would say, 'that's what I get for thinking.'
I actually ended up deleting many, many blog photos 
and thus have spent the past two hours trying to find
the photos I originally used and then recreate
the blog entry.

Not that this blog is so profound or artistic that the missing
photos would be a great loss to the world.  It's just that I've
been having fun using this format as a diary and I was
mourning the missing pieces.

It's a good thing that I'm listening to some Pema Chodron
CDs.  She's the Buddhist nun who's been so helpful to me
in the past in dealing with the perpetual frustrations of life.

No comments: